My College Audition Journal
An essential Music/Acting Binder insert for performing arts applicants! This 10 page print-out (with designated hole punches to perfectly fit behind sheet music or monologues) will help take the stress out of college auditions. Here's what is included in this journal:
* A guideline for interview questions. Get prepared on what to expect before walking into the room.
* A workbook for your audition based schools. A place to get organized on audition requirements, audition location, contact information, etc.
* A place to reflect on auditions. Jot down notes on the repertoire you performed, the difficulty of the dance call, questions you were asked, and more!
* A guideline for thank-you notes and follow-ups. Learn when and how it's appropriate to follow-up after an audition.
If you feel like you could use some help on the organizational front, this is the perfect addition to your college audition prep. Print, hole punch and place in your audition binder for easy access.
We recommend printing this journal double sided and in color.
BY PURCHASING THIS JOURNAL, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- After purchasing, you will be allowed to download this journal twice. After which, you will lose the ability to.
- DO NOT share these pages. You are not allowed to photocopy this journal, share with friends/teachers, post in social groups, etc. Please respect our work and if you know someone who may be interested, direct them to our site.
- If needed, you may print additional pages of the "Auditions" section to accommodate more schools. When printing, simply select to print pages 3-8.