We are so excited to have you onboard for our
Summer Stock Prep + Alumni Showcase!
Reminder of what you'll get:
1. Two private 55-minute Skype Lessons with Chelsea Diehl.
2. An In-Person Weekend Intensive filled with master classes, worskshops and panels to prepare you for Summer Stock Auditions and your transition to professional theatre.
3. A Showcase at the Lyric Stage Company open to the public, industry guests, professionals in the community, family and friends.
4. Two Free Tickets to the Showcase for your chosen guests (family/friends). Free tickets available to any industry guest you'd like to invite!
Dates you must be available for:
1. Two Skype Sessions in September and October. We'll work around your school schedule. Getting these Skype sessions complete during these months is essential so you meet deadlines and are prepared for all summer stock requirements.
2. Saturday, January 12th and Sunday, January 13th: In-Person Prep Weekend @MCA in Allston, MA
3. Monday, January 14th: Showcase @The Lyric Stage
Next steps after purchase:
1. Chelsea will be sending a group email once the full "cast" is announced and in place (sent no later than August 15th.) In this email, you'll be able to sign-up for your private Skype appointments to take place in September and October.
2. Put the In-Person Prep Weekend and Showcase dates on your calendar!! It's imperative to be available for all steps. And make sure parents, relatives and friends who would like to attend put it on their calendars as well!
3. Then hang tight and get excited! Start to think about what you hope to showcase this next year in summer stock auditions and during our alumni showcase.
Please note: this payment is non-refundable. If you become unavailable for a portion of the process, we will supplement with additional lessons or something comparable. By committing to the process you are taking one of a few available spots, so we hope you will plan accordingly and make these dates your priority.